Virtual Runner Download
Note: The Virtual Runner Demo requires that you have ANT+™ compatible accessories including footpod, Wireless USB receiver and optional heart rate monitor.
Note: For customers with a registered copy of Virtual Runner, this installer will upgrade your copy to the latest version 1.6.3. New in 1.6.3 – Miles or Kilometers display option, PR Pace display, support for local regional settings for numbers, and support for the new mini ANT USB stick.
Note: You can purchase a Virtual Runner License to convert the Demo version to a fully registered version.
Please Click Here to View Our Virtual Runner Quick Start Guide
Please Click Here to View Frequently Ask Questions
Please Click Here to Download the Virtual Runner Demonstration Video
Please Click Here to Download Our Virtual Runner Installation PackageMinimum System Requirements are:
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) and higher. Dual or Quad-core processors preferred.
- System Memory: preferred minimum of 1 gigabyte (GB) on XP, 2GB on Vista, Win7
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Data Communication: One available USB Port.
- Video Display Device: 512MB dedicated Display memory or higher – minimum.
- CD-ROM drive: needed for application software installation purposes only
- DVD-ROM drive: needed for Virtual Runner Video Software installation
- Internet Connection: Needed only for one time software activation and access to occasional updates/fixes.
- Available Hard Drive Space Requirements: Each Video requires approximately 4 gigabyte (GB) of storage with a marathon video requiring approximately 15 gigabytes of memory. Hard drive requirements will vary depending on how many course videos you wish to store at any one time
Note: Downloadable Videos are For Windows Platform Only.